Vacation Destination - Europe
Think international vacation - Let’s "do Europe" is probably your first thought. No other area in the world approaches the popularity of this continent.
Europe, compact and easy to travel around offers virtually unlimited chances for exploration and discovery. Home to some of the world's most advanced civilizations, Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire, there are more than 400 world heritage sites on the continent.
Every country in Europe has something special and unique to offer. View amazing scenery, breathtaking mountain vistas, lush grapevines, sunny beaches and majestic fjords. Cruise the Mediterranean coast, explore ancient castles, ski the Alps or shop the fashion houses.
(If a country has a * then you can click on it for more vacation information)
|France*||Czech Republic||Bosnia and Herzegovina||Faroe Islands|
|San Marino||United Kingdom|
Europe Travel Facts
• Ukraine is Europe's largest country
• The Vatican is Europe's smallest country
• Germany is Europe's largest country by population
• The Vatican is Europe's smallest country by population
• Europe's highest point is Mt. Elbrus in Russia
• Europe's lowest point is the Caspian Sea bordering Russia
Europe Vacations for 18 - 35 Year Olds
Europe Singles Vacations for 35+ 40's 50's 60's
Cooking Vacations in Europe
Paintings and Pilate Vacations in Europe
Singles Cruises in Europe
Singles Sailing in Europe